REKLUSE CORE EXP 3.0 AUTO CLUTCH HONDA
$779.00 – $1,149.00
Using the principles of centrifugal force, Core EXP3.0 automatically engages and disengages based on RPM.
This means you can come to a complete stop in gear, without touching the clutch lever, and your bike stays running.
WHAT IT DOES
Using the principles of centrifugal force, Core EXP3.0 automatically engages and disengages based
on RPM. This means you can come to a complete stop in gear, without touching the clutch lever, and your bike stays running.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Prevents engine stalls
- Clutch lever use is optional; lever feel and function are unchanged
- Smooth power engagement increases traction
- Cooler operating temperatures and incredibly efficient clutching provide extended clutch life
- Allows riders to refine skills like precise throttle control, line selection, and cornering
- Proprietary billet components offer superior durability
- Riding is enhanced, more fun, and less demanding so riders can conquer more terrain
- Fully tunable to suit rider and/or terrain
- Manual shifting of transmission still required
- Most installations do not require modification of stock parts
Hard Anodized Billet Aluminum Construction Increases Durability
Our Core technology is the foundation of our premium clutch systems. Engineered and made from aerospace quality billet aluminum, Core components optimize oil flow, last longer and reduce temperatures to maintain consistent performance even in extreme conditions.
Engineered to Increased Oil Flow
More oil flows through the clutch, decreasing operating temperatures. Decreased temperatures decrease fade, making your clutch pack last longer.
REKLUSE PART #’s & HONDA MODELS / YEARS LISTED BELOW
If you don’t see your specific model please contact us.
|RMS-7709||– Honda CRF 450 R (17-18), CRF 450 RX (17-18)|
|RMS-7710||– Honda CRF 450 R (13-16)|
|RMS-7711||– Honda CR 250 R (02-07)|
|RMS-7712||– Honda CRF 250 R (04-09), CRF 250 X (04-09), CRF 250 X (12-17)|
|RMS-7713||– Honda CRF 450 R (02-08)|
|RMS-7714||– Honda CRF 450 R (09-12)|
|RMS-7715||– Honda TRX 450R ATV (04-09), TRX 450R ATV (13-14)|
|RMS-7716||– Honda CRF 250 R (10-17)|
|RMS-7718||– Honda CRF 150 R (07-21)|
|RMS-7719||– Honda CRF 450 X (05-09), CRF 450 X (12-18)|
|RMS-7720||– Honda CR 250 R (92-01)|