Constructed from hard anodized billet aluminum components, the Core Manual Clutch is a professional grade manual clutch that offers superior durability and reliability over stock components.
Features And Benefits:
- – Reduces clutch fade
- – Consistent and improved lever modulation
- – Components are lighter, stronger, and perform better than stock clutches
- – Strategic engineering increases oil flow, decreases operating temperatures and extends clutch life
- – Installation does not require modification of stock parts
- – Includes proprietary anti-drag steel drive plates
Hard Anodized Billet Aluminum Construction Increases Durability
Our Core technology is the foundation of our premium clutch systems. Engineered and made from aerospace quality billet aluminum, Core components optimize oil flow, last longer and reduce temperatures to maintain consistent performance even in extreme conditions.
Engineered To Increase Oil Flow
More oil flows through the clutch, decreasing operating temperatures. Decreased temperatures decrease fade, making your clutch pack last longer.
Core Technology is Found In:
– CORE MANUAL TORQDRIVE
– CORE MANUAL
– CORE EXP 3.0
REKLUSE PART #’s & YAMAHA MODELS / YEARS LISTED BELOW
If you don’t see your specific model please contact us.
|RMS-7070||– Yamaha YZ250 (99-21), YZ250X (16-21)|
|RMS-7071||– Yamaha WR250F (01-19), YZ250F (01-18), YZ250FX (15-19)|
|RMS-7072||– Yamaha YZ65 (18-21), YZ85 (02-21)|
|RMS-7073||– Yamaha WR450F (03-21), YZ450F (05-21), YZ450FX (16-21)|
|RMS-7074||– Yamaha YFZ450 ATV (04-09), YFZ450 ATV (12-13), YFZ450R ATV (09-13), YFZ450X ATV (10-11)|