REKLUSE TORQ-DRIVE CLUTCH PACK KTM
$239.00 – $489.00
A high performance manual clutch is now more accessible than ever with the TorqDrive Clutch Pack.
Proven at the highest levels of racing, TorqDrive thin friction disk technology allows more disks to fit in your OEM clutch’s footprint, decreasing slip and unlocking the full power of your engine.
A high performance manual clutch is now more accessible than ever with the TorqDrive Clutch Pack. It’s as easy as swapping your clutch plates into your OEM components. Proven at the highest levels of racing, TorqDrive thin friction disk technology allows more disks to fit in your OEM clutch’s footprint, decreasing slip and unlocking the full power of your engine. Whether you’re setting track records or shredding your favorite trail, the TorqDrive Clutch Pack will give you the advantage you’re looking for.
Note: Not a replacement clutch pack for RadiusX, RadiusCX, or Core Manual TorqDrive.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- – Stronger drive throughout the power band – gain power without any expensive motor mods
- – Virtually eliminates clutch fade
- – Better starts and acceleration out of corners
- – Improved drive through the whoops
- – Increased clutch life
- – Additional friction disks provide an average of a 25% gain in torque capacity over stock,
- while reducing lever pull effort by an average of 10% (Figures vary by model)
- – Rekluse basket sleeves eliminate basket wear and notching
– Note: basket sleeves not applicable to KTM/Husqvarna model
More Friction Disks = More Torque Capacity
TorqDrive technology features thin friction disks and protective basket sleeves. Developed over years of testing in professional racing, the thinner friction disks allow more disks to fit into the clutch, dramatically increasing performance and durability. Tuning options are expanded to maximize power transfer and reduce clutch lever pull effort. Riders feel improved acceleration, drive, and control.
Basket Sleeves Eliminate Notching
To protect and extend the life of the basket, TorqDrive includes steel lining sleeves to eliminate basket wear and notching.
Friction Pad Design Aids Oil Flow and Reduces Drag
The result is clean disengagement at the lever, improved modulation, and improved clutch control. TorqDrive disks utilize a steel core, while OEM disks use aluminum. When heated, steel expands less than half the amount of aluminum. This means clutch fade is virtually eliminated.
Friction Material Provides Superior Grip and Durability
Through years of research and testing, we have identified the best friction material for motorcycle applications considering functionality, grip and durability. This means our friction material can take more abuse than others before losing performance. We’ve seen up to 4 times the life compared to other clutches.
WHAT THE INDUSTRY IS SAYING
- “Dollar for dollar, this is the best performance product you can invest in your engine. The Rekluse TorqDrive clutch pack is the best $300 you can spend on a dirt bike. Aftermarket clutch parts are normally associated with durability. [This product] adds performance gains to the equation. We didn’t expect an aftermarket clutch to add power and performance to a bike. Then we tried TorqDrive from Rekluse.”
– Donn Maeda, Editor in Chief, Transworld Motocross
- “I recently installed the new TorqDrive Clutch Pack into my student Ryan Smith’s YZ125. We noticed visible gains in the exits of his turns. I was so impressed on how the lever feel improved by giving a more positive actuation point. We had to adjust his starting technique to compensate for a stronger launch out of the gate.”
– Gregg Albertson, Factory Mechanic/Racer/Coach
- “I’ve felt like previous clutches would slip towards the end of long races and after a full day at the practice track, but TorqDrive delivers distinct engagement and disengagement feel the whole time as if you installed a new clutch every ride. It is also the most comfortable and consistent feel at the lever out of any clutch I have ever run.”
– Mitch Anderson, Pro2 Class WORCS and Big 6
TorqDrive Technology is Found In:
- – RADIUSCX
- – RADIUSX (FOR DIRT BIKE AND ADVENTURE)
- – RADIUSX FOR V-TWIN (HARLEY-DAVIDSON AND INDIAN SCOUT)
- – TORQDRIVE CLUTCH PACK
- – CORE MANUAL TORQDRIVE
- – TORQDRIVE FOR V-TWIN (HARLEY-DAVIDSON AND INDIAN SCOUT)
- – TORQDRIVE FOR ADVENTURE
- – TORQDRIVE FOR YXZ1000
REKLUSE PART #’s & KTM MODELS / YEARS LISTED BELOW
If you don’t see your specific model please contact us.
|RMS-2803082||– (ADVENTURE) – KTM 1050 Adventure (15-16), 1090 Adventure R (18), 1190 Adventure (13-17), 1190 Adventure R (13-16), 1190 RC8 R (13-16), 1290 Super Adventure (15-16), 1290 Super Adventure R (17-20), 1290 Super Adventure S (17-20), 1290 Super Adventure T (17), 1290 Super Duke GT (16-19), 1290 Super Duke R (14-19),|
|RMS-2803086||– (ADVENTURE) – KTM 1190 RC8 (08-10), 1190 RC8 R (09-10), 1190 RC8 R (12)|
|RMS-2813051||– (DDS-CSS) – KTM 85 SX (18-21)|
|RMS-2813080||– (ADVENTURE) – KTM 690 Enduro (08-09), 690 Enduro R (09-20), 690 SMC (09-11), 690 SMC R (12-20)|
|RMS-2813081||– (DDS-CSS) – KTM 250 SX-F (16-18), 250 SX-F Factory Edition (15-16), 250 XC-F (16-18), 350 SX-F (16-18), 350 SX-F Factory Edition (15), 350 XC-F (16-18)|
|RMS-2813086||– (DDS-CSS) – KTM 250 EXC Factory Edition (15), 250 EXC Six Days (13-17), 250 EXC Six Days (19), 250 EXC (13-19), 250 XCW TPi/EXC TPi/EXC TPi Six Days (18-19), 250 EXC-F Factory Edition (15), 250 EXC-F Six Days (14-17), 250 EXC-F (14-19), 250 SX/XC/XCW (13-19), 250 XCF-W (14-16), 300 EXC Factory Edition (15), 300 EXC Six Days (13-17), 300 XCW TPi/XCW TPi Six Days/EXC Six Days (19), 300 EXC TPi/EXC TPi Six Days (18-19), 300 XC/XCW/EXC (13-19), 300 XCW Six Days (14-16), 350 EXC-F Factory Edition (15), 350 EXC-F/EXC-F Six Days (12-19), 350 FreeRide (12-13), 350 XCF-W Six Days (14-16), 350 XCF-W (12-16), 450 EXC Factory Edition (15), 450 EXC/EXC Six Days (12-16), 450 EXC Six Days (18), 450 EXC-F/EXC-F Six Days (17-19), 450 Rally Factory Replica (15-16), 450 SXF Factory Edition (12-18), 450 SXF/XCF (13-19), 450 XCW (12-17), 500 XCW/EXC/EXC Six Days (12-16), 500 EXC-F/EXC-F Six Days (17-19),|
|RMS-2813088||– (DDS-CSS) – KTM 250 SX-F (13-15), 250 XC-F (13-15), 350 SX-F (11-15), 350 XC-F (11-15)|
|RMS-2813181||– (DDS-CSS) – KTM 250 SX-F (19-21), 250 XC-F (19-21), 250F Freeride (18-20), 350 SX-F (19-21), 350 XC-F (19-21)|
|RMS-2813100||– KTM – 790 Adventure / R (19-20), 790 Duke (18-20), 890 Adventure (21), 890 Advenure R (21), 890 Duke R (20)|
|RMS-2813191||– KTM 125 SX (19-21), 125 XC (21), 125 XC-W (19), 150 EXC TPI (20-21), 150 SX (19-21), 150 XC-W (19-20), 150 XCW TPI (20-21)|