REKLUSE RADIUS-CX AUTO CLUTCH HONDA
$1,219.00 – $1,269.00
When you need the best, look no further.
RadiusCX is a top of the line auto clutch product that brings together all of our latest technology into one package.
TorqDrive friction disk technology coupled with EXP and our Core technology results in significant advancement in auto performance with exceptional hook-up, lever feel and durability.
Just when you thought auto couldn’t get better, RadiusCX has raised the bar.
When you need the best, look no further. RadiusCX is a top of the line auto clutch product that brings together all of our latest technology into one package. TorqDrive friction disk technology coupled with EXP and our Core technology results in significant advancement in auto performance with exceptional hook-up, lever feel and durability. Just when you thought auto couldn’t get better, RadiusCX has raised the bar.
- Better starts, carry more speed, focus on the line and not on the clutch
- Perfect power delivery every time
- Maintain momentum. Use the torque of your motor without worrying about stalling
- Increased power transfer over OEM
- Fully tunable to suit rider and/or terrain
- Optimized pressure plate design provides our best lever feel; consistent control and behavior
- Core components deliver improved oil flow and stability over wide temperature ranges
- TorqDrive friction disks provide longer clutch life with less adjustment over time
- Rekluse sleeves eliminate basket wear and notching
– Note: basket sleeves not applicable to KTM/Husqvarna model
No More Stalling
Using the principles of centrifugal force, EXP Technology automatically engages and disengages based on RPM. This means you can come to a complete stop in gear, without touching the clutch lever, and your bike stays running.
EXP provides riders precision throttle control, maximum traction and confidence to maneuver any obstacle on the track, trail, or road.
Less Arm Fatigue
You don’t have to clutch as often, which preserves your arm for longer rides.
Tunable to Fit Your Riding Style
Each auto clutch is optimized for each bike model as it comes from the factory. However, everybody rides differently, so we made sure EXP technology can be fine tuned. We offer different spring and wedge options so riders can further adjust their clutch’s performance. Some riders like the clutch to engage just above idle, while others like later engagement.
Clutch Lever Is Still Functional At All Times
It is possible to fully override the auto functionality at any time. You can pull the lever in, build RPMs, pop the clutch out and raise the front tire just like normal.
Have More Fun
You don’t have to worry about covering your clutch to prevent stalls all the time. You are free to relax and enjoy the ride, having one less thing to think about.
- Stronger drive throughout the power band – gain power without expensive motor mods
- Virtually eliminates clutch fade
- Better starts and acceleration out of corners
- Improved drive through the whoops
- Increased clutch life
- Addition friction disks provide an average of a 25% gain in torque capacity over stock while reducing lever pull effort by an average of 10% (Figures vary by model)
- Provides more consistent clutch lever feel and behavior
- Can be set up to maintain a stock, or lighter than stock lever pull depending on tuning
- Rekluse basket sleeves eliminate basket wear and notching
– Note: basket sleeves not applicable to KTM/Husqvarna model
More Friction Disks = More Torque Capacity
TorqDrive technology features thin friction disks and protective basket sleeves. Developed over years of testing in professional racing, the thinner friction disks allow more disks to fit into the clutch, dramatically increasing performance and durability. Tuning options are expanded to maximize power transfer and reduce clutch lever pull effort. Riders feel improved acceleration, drive, and control.
Basket Sleeves Eliminate Notching
To protect and extend the life of the basket, TorqDrive includes steel lining sleeves to eliminate basket wear and notching.
Friction Pad Design Aids Oil Flow and Reduces Drag
The result is clean disengagement at the lever, improved modulation, and improved clutch control. TorqDrive disks utilize a steel core, while OEM disks use aluminum. When heated, steel expands less than half the amount of aluminum. This means clutch fade is virtually eliminated.
Friction Material Provides Superior Grip and Durability
Through years of research and testing, we have identified the best friction material for motorcycle applications considering functionality, grip and durability. This means our friction material can take more abuse than others before losing performance. We’ve seen up to 4 times the life compared to other clutches.
Hard Anodized Billet Aluminum Construction Increases Durability
Our Core technology is the foundation of our premium clutch systems. Engineered and made from aerospace quality billet aluminum, Core components optimize oil flow, last longer and reduce temperatures to maintain consistent performance even in extreme conditions.
Engineered to Increased Oil Flow
More oil flows through the clutch, decreasing operating temperatures. Decreased temperatures decrease fade, making your clutch pack last longer.
REKLUSE PART #’s & HONDA MODELS / YEARS LISTED BELOW
If you don’t see your specific model please contact us.
|RMS-7901001||– Honda CRF 250 R (18-21), CRF 250 RX (19-21)|
|RMS-7901002||– Honda CRF 450 R (19-21), CRF 450 RWE (19-20), CRF 450 RX (19-20)|
|RMS-7901009||– Honda CRF 450 R (17-18), CRF 450 RX (17-18)|
|RMS-7901010||– Honda CRF 450 R (13-16)|
|RMS-7901011||– Honda CRF 450 R (02-08)|
|RMS-7901012||– Honda CRF 250 R (04-09), CRF 250 X (04-09), CRF 250 X (12-17)|
|RMS-7901013||– Honda CRF 450 X (05-09), CRF 450 X (12-18)|
|RMS-7901014||– Honda CRF 450 R (09-12)|
|RMS-7901015||– Honda CR 250 R (02-07)|
|RMS-7901016||– Honda CRF 250 R (10-17)|
|RMS-7901017||– Honda TRX 450R ATV (04-09), TRX 450R ATV (13-14)|
|RMS-7901021||– Honda CR 250 R (92-01), CR 500 R (90-01)|
|RMS-7901119||– Honda CRF 450 L (19-20), CRF 450 X (19-21), CRF 450 RL (21)|
RMS-7901101 – Honda CRF 450R (21)